Tyler and I had a fun easter by eating dinner with my grandparents and other extended family up in Salt Lake. We also went with Paige and got to pose with the Easter bunny, lucky us! My mom still gets Paige and I easter dresses and now Tyler even gets an Easter tie -- and of course she gets it to match my dress ..

Here is a pic with my cousins and grandpa posing out by the golf course. On my dad's side of the family, I only have two cousins - here they are - Dure & Sarah. A little different from the typical Mormon family reunion haha. Anyways, my grandpa really is a nice guy - he just refuses to smile for pictures. Even at our wedding it was a struggle to get him to grin just a little bit...
I walked into our bedroom one night after doing homework in the other room to find this scene. Ty just looked so comfy on our huge bed. For those of you who have been to our little apartment, you've probably felt our soft bed. Ty has pretty much everyone feel it because we're both obsessed with it! As Tyler says -- go King or go Home .. ok he doesn't really say that - but we love our King bed.
Now Tyler & I are getting ready to leaave Provo. I graduate this month! April 24th - can't believe it! But now that I'll be working full time in Murray, we'll be wanting to live a bit closer to Salt Lake. Tyler's job takes him all over the valley, but he's finding himself in SLC more and more often, so it will be good for both of us. It will be weird to leave Provo - I've been here for 4 years, Tyler's been here ... well .... forever, right?? Well , life is changing but we still are loving each other more and more each day. It's been a great 13 months of marraige. We love seeing all your updates as well!






1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment