I'm a BYU Graduate! We had a fun weekend with family & friends in town for graduation last week... It's kinda crazy that now we are both BYU Grads, leaving Provo and joining the young professional crowd. Salt Lake City -- here we come!
Congrats girlfriend! Leaving Provo is great! Leaving Utah even better...trust me. Growing up on the other hand, well I'll let you tell me how it goes :)
What a small blogging world! We were gone last week...did you really already move?! We'll have to have some game nights still whenever you guys can make it down here or when we are up in Salt Lake! No 'Like Minds' though...you and Tyler are too good (don't tell Tyler I said that though!)
We met in a BYU Business class and were married less than a year later! Now we live in Southern California. Tyler went back to get an MBA and now works in Product Managemnt. Rachel is a retired accountant, now a full-time mom to 5 year-old Jackson, 3 year-old Abigail and 1 year-old Kaylee.
3 comments:
Congrats girlfriend! Leaving Provo is great! Leaving Utah even better...trust me. Growing up on the other hand, well I'll let you tell me how it goes :)
That's awesome! Congratulations! It's been so fun being your neighbor the past year. Hope to stay in touch with you guys!
What a small blogging world! We were gone last week...did you really already move?! We'll have to have some game nights still whenever you guys can make it down here or when we are up in Salt Lake! No 'Like Minds' though...you and Tyler are too good (don't tell Tyler I said that though!)
Post a Comment