Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Fun & Family Gatherings!


I'm glad to announce that this handsome man above me recently celebrated another year of life! If you can't see the resemblance this is my dad Terry. A man that has brought much happiness to my life, and I'm excited to tell you that for all of his hard work he will celebrate something today that most dad's never get! His entire family will be entering the temple today!!! My youngest sister Jamie is getting married in January and so that means everyone will be there together for the 1st Time!!! Congratulations Dad! You are a great example!





Theses two pictures are of us enjoying the Christmas Feast at the Country Club (Rachel's Grandparents) as you can see there is a ton of food and some amazing desserts! Make sure to notice the incredible ice sculpture of The Grinch and His Reindeer!







We also had the chance to attend the Motab Christmas with speical performer Brian Stokes Mitchell. It was absolutely incredible!



And of course we would be remissed if we didn't wish the best to Andy and his wife McKay! They recently got married, you can see the pic with all the cousins as well! It was a great day! And Elder Hafen did their sealing, which was marvelous!



2 comments:

vicki jennings said...

Thanks for posting all those wonderful events, especially the birthday photo of the most handsome 51 year old husband on the planet. I am immeasurably excited about tonight. The anticipation is too immense to handle!! I would like to bottle the emotions I am feeling right now and keep them stored forever. This is indeed a day I have been waiting for all my life!
Much love! Mama Jennings

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

cool pics! looks like you guys are having a fun holiday season. we need to hang out again! St. George is a go if you guys are. I went to the motab concert too with my brother and his family - amAzing! such a great show. love ya guys!