Honestly, it feels really weird writing this post. Utah has been my home since 2003 - the longest I've ever lived in one place!! I can't believe that next Monday I will be getting on a plane to Orlando - knowing that the next time I fly to Utah it will be just to visit. No more mountatins.. that will be sad. No more Sunday waffles and playing Sequence, no more stop-bys. It's a lot to digest for me right now. As it gets closer, it gets a little more real. Rach doesn't fly down for a few weeks so that will be tough as well - after the past few months of traveling I've definitely realized how much easier it is to go to sleep with her by my side!!! No cuddling kills me.. as much as I protest about it when she wants to keep cuddling when I'm ready to roll over.
I really love Rach - and even though we weren't together on our anniversary this year - SAD :( - I know there will be many more to come!
Anyway, I hope that you all can find a way to make it down to Orlando some day in the future. Know that our door is open for visitors!!
5 Home Security Options You Need In Place Today
2 years ago
3 comments:
we're gonna miss you guys! No worries - i made it to the wedding... we'll make it to orlando. maybe we'll even join you down there. south beach for podiatry school baby! love the jennings!
It's hard to leave the mountains. I'm sorry for you! Nebraska sucks... so flat, no snowboarding, etc. You'll be missing them more than you know!
Good luck in Orlando, though! I'm sure there are lots of exciting things in store for you guys!
It's hard to leave the mountains. I'm sorry for you! Nebraska sucks... so flat, no snowboarding, etc. You'll be missing them more than you know!
Good luck in Orlando, though! I'm sure there are lots of exciting things in store for you guys!
Post a Comment