Thursday, December 3, 2009

5 months along

OK I realize now that the little baby bumps in the previous posts were pretty much non-existent. I promise I was showing a little bit, but the pictures really didn't capture it. Now, there's NO hiding the bump! Here I am now at 5 months along - only 4 months to go! And there really is a bump!



I went from eating one small meal a day to eating about 5 each day! Now I'm hungry all the time, I'm starting to feel more and more movement inside and I'm only needing to take one Zofran a week or so. The weight gain has begun and we're getting more and more excited to meet this little guy!!



PS - If you think you're sick of hearing about the Tiger Woods thing - try living 5 minutes away from Tiger and where the "crash" took place. We have paparazzi and news reporters everywhere trying to get pictures of him and they're blocking all the roads! And since it's "local" it's even more all over the news and newspapers! He lives in a gated community so they're all just driving around the 3 different entrance gates that I need to drive past to get anywhere around Windermere. And they're all still here a week later --- don't they have anything better to do??

4 comments:

Unknown said...

oh rach I am so excited for you guys! You are looking wonderful...just moving right along! Oh and yes I am sick of listening to the tiger woods stuff...i can't IMAGINE living right there. UGH...hey maybe this is your way of getting famous...the paparazzi are right there! haha

Kristi & Phil said...

Yeah for the bump:) You are looking so cute! Have you narrowed any names down yet?

Ashley Madsen said...

I can't believe you are already 5 months!!! I'm sure you feel like it's been much longer. You look so good! Can't wait to see you guys in December!

abbie said...

Looking great, Rachel! PS- the Tiger thing is soooo annoying. Get over it.