Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My baby is 6 weeks old!

Jackson is 6 weeks old today! Tyler has been in Las Vegas and Dallas (random combination, I know) for work since Sunday morning and is heading home from the airport now. We've missed him, and we're excited to be reunited!

This little boy has been pretty good since he's been gone (other than this morning when he refused to take a nap if i wasn't holding him). He's starting to get a little more interactive and smiley and is fitting snugly in his 0-3 month onesies :-)

Here are pictures from the past 3 days





He started sucking on his fingers this week.

He has grabbed that toy before and flung it around, probably not an intentional grab, but still impressive!





We tried out the Bumbo Chair today - he's still a little small, since he can't hold his head up all the way, but I think he liked it!



We are now in outfit #2 for the day, since the orange striped onesie now has brownish yellow smeared all across the back of it... But I think Jackson's daddy will like seeing him wearing this when he gets home.

He is ready to go hang out at BYU!

3 comments:

Ms. Green Eyes said...

So cute! I am in love with those little shoes.

abbie said...

hilarious! and so cute. he is a pro at that bumpo. i put violet in it the other day and she was looking just like that. a little wobbly, but they love being upright like a big kid. we need to get our babies together sometime soon!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

A minni Tyler! I love those little shades:)