Abbie went with me and Jackson stayed in town at his good friend David's house. Abbie loved seeing all the animals, but didn't love it when I put her on the horse. The past couple months she has gotten so excited when she sees any animals. All her favorite books are her animal books. She makes little noises when she sees them it's pretty cute.
We got our license plate for our van and I thought it was very appropriate. We're planning on holding on to our FL plates as long as we can.
Jackson discovered he loves salsa
Abbie discovered she loves spaghetti, ok lets be honesty she loves all food!
I decided to go dark with my hair
And we finally went blueberry picking! They've advertised it in our neighborhood the past three years and we finally made it this year. It was a lot of fun and we discovered Abbie loves them just as much as Jackson.
That night we came home and decided to try out the pool for the first time of the season. Jackson has been doing swimming lessons and he's gotten so good already! He had his same teacher as last year, Miss Shannon. She was excited to see Jackson again. Last year he did not like floating on his back, and this year he learned to love it! He also learned that goggles are pretty awesome too, last year he wouldn't even try them on. I'm so proud of him and how much he has improved already.
No comments:
Post a Comment