Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Abbie's First Birthday Party

When I found out we'd be moving to Connecticut in April or May I made Tyler promise we'd be able to still be in Florida for Abbie's birthday. I don't know why but I really wanted to celebrate her first year in the same place she was born before having everything change so dramatically. Luckily we were able to have her birthday and party at home :)



I decided to go with a fishy theme for her party, she loves animals and is our little fishy so we went with it. I was planning to have the party at the park near our house but that day the weather was chilly, windy and supposed to rain. An hour or so before the party began we decided to just move it to our house and it ended up being better there anyways.



We had fish food, Tuna Fish & Jellyfish Sandwiches, Goldfish, Etc Etc, and each kid got to take home their own mini goldfish bowl. There would have been more decor and fun at the park but it ended up being low key at the house.














No comments: