Thursday, October 29, 2015

September Fun

September is a great month to be in Connecticut, the leaves are starting to change and we feel a crisp air, but there are still plenty of warm sunny days to enjoy!

Each Saturday morning began with Jackson's soccer game.

Cheesey Smile for Picture Day

His First Soccer Team

We were excited for Grandma to come visit for a few days! She was excited to meet Kaylee but Jackson and Abbie love her so much that they wouldn't give her much time with her because they wanted to play with her the whole time :) They had fun making shakes and even went on an overnighter trip to NYC! Tyler had a few meetings in the city and so they tagged along and explored while Kaylee and I stayed home.




Kaylee turned one month! 9 pounds 10 ounces

One Saturday we went on a big adventure in Western Connecticut, we started apple picking stopped at some waterfalls and ended up in Kent, a charming town with yummy sandwiches and an ice cream shop.









Jackson and Tyler went on their first father-son campout.


We went Pumpkin picking in Avon.



The month ended with my 29th birthday! I was spoiled with lots or presents and treats.


After dropping the big kids at school, Kaylee and I met Tyler for Brunch

Abbie and I have matching flyaway bands!
My Cake Bakers!

No comments: