Sunday, October 28, 2007

Steven



















OK so these are some pictures of my brother, Steven, who Tyler and I are both in love with. Even though he turns 8 in December, I still pick him up and carry him like he's two. The first pic is of me and my brothers at the wedding. Those next two pictures were from my Grandpa's funeral, my mom was so excited to buy him his first suit. It's funny to think that Tyler and Steven are brother-in-laws even though they are 18 years apart. haha It's kinda crazy that Steven is so much younger than the rest of us becuase he never got to go on (or remember) the fun family trips we had back in the day. Luckily, he went to Sea World and LegoLand last week for October Break and finally got to go to his first Cali amusement parks. Any ways, he's so dang cute and I thought he deserved to be on the blog.

2 comments:

Kristi & Phil said...

He is so darn cute! We haven't seen you guys for awhile...any plans this weekend? Let us know if you are available for dinner & some games, unless you don't want to play with the current champs!! haha!

Chris & Kristen said...

Hey hey hey, I'm glad to see you on blogger too. Thanks so much for coming last saturday it was great to see you!