Monday, November 5, 2007

Football & Good Food & Celebration!!




So Saturday was a good day for the Jennings Clan!! We were finally able to go to our first football game and the weather was great! As you can tell, our seats were pretty good too! As required, Ty and I had both been wearing BLUE sweatshirts, but it just got too hot, so we were forced to stand out in the crowd as being only "somewhat invested" in white, sorry Bronco. But after a blowout we were all pretty happy, right!?! Later that night we went to Thaifoon to celebrate the successes of Ty's company. They recently won a national competition put on by Microsoft for the Ultimate Install of the Year. Who would have guessed that this company has been around for less than a year?? It was quite the honor and Ty will be flying out to California to be in press conferences announcing the win. The recognition will be great for the company and they will be featured in magazines and advertisements all year. Also, the prize for the contest is a trip to Seattle to Microsoft headquarters and a vacation weekend, not so bad eh? Above is a pic of the employees and wives/girlfriends & of course Jamie. Then the next pic is all the men of Imperium. Keep it up guys!!

3 comments:

Jen Richards said...

Hi Rachel! This is Jen Richards :) I love your blog. Your wedding pics are SOO beautiful- you are such a gorgeous bride!! Looks like you and Tyler have been having a blast! I hope we make it out to Utah soon so that I can meet you sometime. Take care and I look forward to checking out your blog often :)

Laura said...

hey thanks for finding us. we need to do a better job searching out our friends because it's always fun to find people! looks like you all had fun at the BYU game...go cougars! congrats on ty's company - we'll have to hear about it sometime!

Anonymous said...

Hi This is Sami! It is so fun to see your Blog! Tyler- I can't believe you're married! Now I can see what you two are up to! What a cute little wife you have!