



Staring January 1, 2007, my seven-year-old brother hasn't drank soda! He set a new years resolution to drink No root beer floats, no sprite, martinellis, anything! We didn't think it would last long...but he did it! And at the stroke of midnight he drank a cup of root beer and almost spit it out becuase it was "too spicy on his tongue" (See the above picture) It was really entertaining actually... My dad gave him a $50 bill. He was freaking out becuase he'd never had a bill that big!
3 comments:
Wow! I really can't believe Stephen went a whole year w/o drinking soda. Not many people could do that, let alone a kid. Your pj's are pretty funny! Lunch next week?
Hey, I totally forgot to send you a thing to get into our blog, but I took it off private for now. Cute pictures from Christmas and the bowl game!
Yo Tyler Jennings, it's Chelsea (Lybbert) Mahuika...you know Sheryl's friend? So I hear you are in my sister's ward (She's your biggest fan, well maybe your wife is, but she comes in a close second), that is so funny and coincidental. One of the last times I saw you was when Sheryl stole your BRAND spanking new car and took it for a spin and then rammed it into the parking stall. I'll never forget the fear in your eyes as she locked you out of your car. What ever happened to the hot chocolate that you shake and it gets hot? That was the bomb. If you're wondering how I found your blog, keep wondering. haha
Post a Comment