Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Christmas Break


It's been a month!! We hope you all had a great holiday season! The Jennings family was able to be re-united when Ashley came down from BYU Idaho. We all got together for Travis' birthday dinner at Golden Corral... I guess it's a Jennings tradition?? I choked it down just fine.
But we weren't all able to be together for Christmas because we went down to Arizona as soon as finals ended.




We drove down through Las Vegas on Saturday and were able to go the Vegas Bowl that night. For anyone else who drove down that day, this picture describes a lot. Traffic was terrible and for over an hour we were stop and go, driving no faster than 20 mph. Luckily we left early enough that we weren't crunched for time. I was able to hang out the sun roof, chat with passing cars and snap a few pictures of the crazy road conditions. This was all due to one lane being closed for about 1/4 mile, so lame.


But we finally got to the game all decked out in our blue attire, surpised at how cold the game was! While it was fun to be there, it really was a lame game. I just wish I could have felt better about the win, we had honestly accepted defeat before the last field goal was blocked. But a win is a win, I guess!




Right after the game ended we took of for Mesa, we pulled in about 2:15 am and made it to church the next morning at 8:30. Quite the crazy night!




We got Suns tickets for Christmas and were able to go to the Suns-Clippers game at the end of December. Rachel is a huuuge fan and Tyler is still learning....

No comments: