Friday, August 1, 2008

Parade of Homes

Tyler will be spending the majority of his time over the next two weeks at the Salt Lake Parade of Homes. They fully automated home #16 and Tyler will be showing off their system in their amazing basement equipped with theatre room, basketball court, weight room and billiards room! The house is in Riverton if you want to stop by! Tyler has done such a great job expanding this company over the past year.


Click below to see pictures from the Northern Wasatch Parade of Homes which ended July 12th.

http://picasaweb.google.com/raychee123/NorthernWasatchParadeOfHomesJuneJuly2008

3 comments:

Natalie and Logan said...

Hey girl, I just found your blog it's been a while since I've seen you. Your blog is so cute and it was good to see what you've been up to lately.

Kurt and Jordan said...

Hey I found you guys off Kinzi's blog.. YOur blog is soo cute!!! I love your wedding picture, you look gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Rachel! So glad I found you on here! Hope things are going great for you!