Memorial Day 2010 - most people were having barbecues and pool parties kicking off the summer, and we were blessing Jackson Tyler Jennings. Monday morning we left Arizona at 6 am and started the drive to Utah. We arrived in Provo at the Jennings' house about 12 hours later and had a family dinner, followed by Jackson's blessing in their home. This was the only day that all of our families could get together for the blessing, and Michael hadn't gone into the MTC yet. It was great to have everyone together, but we were a little tired after the long drive (please take that into consideration when looking at my family in all the photos - especially me, haha). Tyler drove one of the cars for the entire drive, yet still was able to give a beautiful blessing for our first-born son.
Jackson had his dad, both grandpas, great-grandpa, and 6 uncles bless him.
I love Tyler's expression in this picture, he was bringing Jackson upstairs after we got him all dressed for the blessing - looking down at his son, such a proud father!
4 Generation Photo
Jackson with his parents and grandparents.
My friends came for the event - Ross, Jill, Carly & Dave
Christensen family (after the long drive!)

Jennings siblings

Grandma, Mom and Aunt Paige
The new Jennings Family Photo
2 comments:
I think everyone looks great in the pictures--maybe just a little tired.
Your new family photo is great. But, I have ask. Did you get your skirt at Ann Taylor Loft? I have a skirt like the one you are wearing in that pictures, and it's from the Loft. I must say, you have excellent taste.
Congrats to Jackson Tyler! and congrats to the parents. Great to see the fams together!
Post a Comment