Sunday, June 20, 2010

MTC to the MTC

After Jackson's blessing we spent the next 2 days with my family and my brother Michael before he began his church mission on June 2nd.

We had our "last supper" at my grandparents house in Salt Lake City. They ordered these cute cupcakes from The Sweet Tooth Fairy.




Then the next day we dropped off MTC (Michael Thayer Christensen) at the MTC (Missionary Training Center). I'm so glad he was able to get to know Jackson before he left for 2 years. It was definitely an emotional day, but I'm so proud of him! I can't believe my little brother is really old enough to be on a mission!




He's going to Utica, New York and has actually already been there for his full 3 weeks and heads to New York on Tuesday!

I helped my mom set up a "mission blog" for his friends and family to keep up with his latest letters and pictures from the mission field. www.eldermichaelchristensen.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Steven said...

i miss him so much