He is actually looking at me and smiling in this picture, do you realize how rare that is?? He really loved having visitors in town and was so happy with them all week!
We all went to Epcot and Magic Kingdom on Thursday, and they went to Hollywood Studios on Friday. Tyler got home Friday evening and we took them around Windermere and went out to dinner at one of our fav local eateries - Yellow Dog Eats. That night Tyler stayed home with Jackson and I took them back over to Magic Kingdom to see the fireworks show.
I took lots of pictures with their camera on the first 2 days, but I only got pictures on my camera on Saturday at Animal Kingdom when Tyler was able to join the party!
Other than the humid heat, it was a perfect weekend at Disney -it was not too crowded and we had great luck getting on the rides and shows we wanted to.
Probably the high(low)light of the weekend happened in our neighborhood Friday night. We were walking around by the clubhouse and tennis court when we saw some guys throwing rocks into the lake. Well they were throwing rocks because they had spotted a 6 foot ALLIGATOR in the lake right behind our house! I had just been telling them how I've never seen one in a lake here, so it's not really something I worry about. Well that sure changed that - I had nightmares last night about the alligator ended up in our swimming pool and then was chasing me and jackson. Awesome. But hey it made for a good memory? Other than the fact that I now go to sleep at night knowing that there could very well be a gator in my backyard...
But it was so good to spend time with Brook and Kyle and now I am so jealous of them as they are cruising the the Caribbean!!
1 comment:
If you need a few alligator-guards for a few weeks in August you know who to contact!
Post a Comment