Well for the Jennings family it was even more exciting than a Disney movie because we also had Grandma and Grandpa Jennings come to visit
While they were only here for 4 days, I think they really got to make a lot of memories with Jackson. There was lots of good food, peek-a-boo games, block building, dancing, stroller rides, Disney adventures, swimming, and laughing going on between these guys. The only sad part was that Jackson got his first ear infection that weekend, but once we got him on the medicine he got right back to his normal self!
I am so mad at myself because I only took a few pictures on my camera!
I am so mad at myself because I only took so few pictures on my camera! But Grandma Jennings was filming J. constantly and took tons of little videos and pictures on her iPhone. She wanted to remember every little detail about her only Grandson. Here are a sampling of her photos and vids
He LOVED getting Grandpa!
He loved playing Peek-a-Boo with his blankets, you can kinda tell from this vid that J had all attention on him all day every day!
He was enthralled with the American Idol Experience Show and rocked out and clapped through the whole show!
He was so loved this weekend and is so lucky to have such amazing grandparents!
No comments:
Post a Comment