It's a weird thing to say, but with my induction scheduled for 9 am tomorrow, it's true. I have so many emotions right now but I'm excited for this new phase of my life, becoming a mother to 2. I never thought I'd make it to my induction date but unless something happens in the next 12 hours it looks like that's what's happening. The reason im getting induced a few days early is because of my history with Jackson. He came one week early, very fast in the middle of the night. My first contraction ever was near 1 am and he was born at 9 am. And the other major factor is that he weighed 9 pounds 2 ounces even coming so early. So hopefully baby sister will be a bit smaller than her brother. I've gained the exact same weight but I've been much more uncomfortable these last couple weeks, my guess is she's 8 pounds 5 ounces but what do I know, she could be 7 she could be 10...
Anyways, I'm so excited to meet this little girl tomorrow! April 12, 2012 sounds like it will be a great day...
No comments:
Post a Comment