What do you do when your husband goes to China? Have a party with your family of course! Luckily Tyler's trip coincided with my brother's October break so I got to spend 5 days with my parents and brother last week. Jackson is finally getting old enough to that he remembers his family and is excited to see them. It took no time to warm up to them, he was in heaven when he woke up to see them Wednesday morning.
We started out the trip with a bang and went to Magic Kingdom that morning. We just got our Disney passes renewed so Jackson had gone a few times recently but is still so excited to go each time. I have pictures of us on most of the rides, but we also rode Dumbo, Small World, Jungle Cruise, Space Mountain, and the kids rode the People Movers.
 |
| Having a little too much fun on Buzz- our first ride of the day |
 |
| So excited to drive a racecar! @ Tomorrowland Speedway |
.JPG) |
| He wanted to ride with Grammy on most of the rides. |
.JPG) |
| Getting ready to head off on the Barnstormer Rollercoaster. |
 |
| Grandad kept buying Jackson treats and drinks |
 |
| Say Cheese on Winnie the Pooh |
.JPG) |
| Ste and I rode Splash Mountain and apparently I was really excited although I have no memory of raising my arms or making this face. |
|
.JPG) |
| I couldn't help myself and snapped this picture while feeding Abbie. Love those thighs! |
 |
| After Lunch & The Jungle Cruise the park got crowded so we peaced out. |
We headed home for some much needed naps, then ventured back out to Epcot and the Food & Wine Festival. We tried some cheddar cheese soup, spicy sausage, pork sliders and finished the night off with crepes in France. Steven and I rode Soarin while my mom braved the Aquarium alone with Jackson and Abbie.
 |
| Outside the Nemo Aquarium |
I don't have any pictures of Thursday but it was much more chill. Jackson went to joy school in the morning and then we headed up to Winter Garden Village for shopping and lunch. That night we went to Downtown Disney and Jackson had a total meltdown... maybe that's why I have no pictures...
But Friday got better when we went to Hollywood Studios!
 |
| Waiting intently for the Mickey Mouse Show to start. |
 |
| Cute little Abbie always happy to be along for the ride |
.JPG) |
| Happy after being fed and facetiming with Tyler - love technology and wifi at disney. |
.JPG) |
| Abbie turned 6 months old, and it was also Tyler's birthday in China that day. |
 |
| Steven, wearing the bright blue shirt in the middle, was a baller and rode Tower of Terror alone. |
 |
| Abbie getting ready to ride Toy Story for the first time |
.JPG) |
| After riding with Grammy |
.JPG) |
| OK so these scores aren't impressive until you reazlie my mom (1) had Jackson on her lap and I (2) had Abbie on mine. |
 |
| 6 month photo shoot |
Saturday we went over to Blizzard Beach! It was mid-October but in the high 80s so it was a perfect non-crowded day to be at the water park
 |
| Loving life going down this slide by himself. |
 |
| Smiley baby girl |
 |
| The boys in their matching suits. |
 |
| His first time riding this tube slide! |
 |
| Ste, so hot right now. |
|
Jackson was spent after running and swimming all day, he took a mega 3 1/2 hour nap and didn't wake up til after 6. So that night we kept in simple and went to Chick-fil-a for dinner.
The next day was Sunday and the last day of their trip. It was so great to have such a fun week with my family and have them help out with the kids too! Luckily we will see them in less than 2 months for Christmas break :)
1 comment:
You and Abbie have the EXACT same laughing face. I love it!
Post a Comment