So it's been a week but I had a birthday! It honestly seems like forever ago but I haven't had time to post it until today.
I turned 27 and dang I don't like how that sounds. 25 was ok, 26 was upper twenties and now 27 just has no ring to it, I kind of have started forgetting how old I am. Well not forgetting, more like I just have to think for a second before I answer the question. That is still kind of pathetic I guess, I'm getting old. But the weekend of my bday we had fun.
We went to magic kingdom on friday night and once we started driving we noticed the rain clouds... We were hoping they'd go away but right as we got on the monorail it started pouring hard. We debated not going in, but we ended up just hanging out in the shops on main street until it passed less than an hour later. We didn't have a ton of time but we hung out in Tomorrowland and Fantasyland.
 |
| Abbie's first ride on dumbo, loving my diaper bag strap |
 |
| The boys had the elephant in front |
 |
| Tyler and short hiding Jackson rode the Barnstormer and he loved it! |
 |
| Sleeping Beauty at her castle while the boys rode Small World |
The next morning we went to Blizzard Beach and I even took a few photos! It was a really fun time because I actually rode some slides this time! We got there right at 10 and Tyler was nice enough to drop me off while he unloaded the car and got the kids in the stroller. Meanwhile I rushed in the park with no bags, kids or worries :) and was able to rush up to do a couple slides before they even got in the park. I was actually the first person on the toboggan racers and was there alone, so I went down alone even though it's normally an 8 person race. But wow I hadn't ridden that one in years and I forgot how much I love it!
 |
| Tyler and Jackson on the ice burgs |
 |
| The boys going down the slide |
We also floated around the lazy river as a family and rode the big tube slides with Jackson. He rode with Tyler twice and me twice. Super fun day and pretty empty being September although the weather was still hot!
That night we dropped Jackson off at a friends house and Abbie came with us to Epcot's food and wine festival! It's crazy that this is our fourth year here ...
 |
| We have gotten this every year - the sausage in a pretzel roll at Germany. |
 |
| New item this year, lamb chop with a mint pesto sauce -so good! |
We also tried food in Singapore, ravioli in Italy, Mongolian Beef in China, Hawaiian Sliders, a Greek gyro, cheddar cheese soup in Canada and School Bread in Norway.
We ended the night at the Beach Club Resort (where we parked) for a ice cream sundae for dessert.
My birthday was Sunday and the first treat was sleeping in til 9! Then Tyler didn't have meetings and was able to help get us off to church at 11.
 |
| Abbie fell asleep like this in Young Womens ... random girl! |
That night we had some friends over for a dessert party, we made cake, they all brought dessert and the sugar intake was a little out of control haha
 |
| The only picture of the event ... there were lots of babies and toddler as you can tell in the background |
Jackson helped me blow out the candles at the party and after everyone left we recreated the event again and again and again. Tyler took the photos below of the process. He got so excited each time :)
Totally didn't plan it but Abbie and I matched with our coral and cream colors :)
No comments:
Post a Comment