Monday, February 18, 2013

Time to go Private (sorry!)

We just came home from a great weekend in AZ for Michael & Annika's wedding! It was perfect and we are so happy for them! But before I do a post with pictures and details I need to share that we are going Private on our blog.

With lots of hits from Russia (and other countries in which we have no connection) recently it's unsettling with us. Unless a long-lost friend in Russia comes forward with an admittance to checking our blog recently, we will be going private by the end of the month.

I really don't like doing this because I love blogs and being able to keep in touch with family and friends easily but internet safety (especially with our children) is more important.

So please leave your email in the comments, or contact us in any way with your email.

Thanks so much

12 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

madsen.ashley@gmail
Can't wait to see the pics from the wedding!

Shauna said...

Shauna.denise@gmail.com.

Hilary said...

I totally understand- that's why I went private too. Curious how random Russians were looking at mine too! I would love an invite though, I enjoy reading about your cute little family! lilhil@gmail.com

Jessica W. Clark said...

I would love to continue reading your blog.
wes07006@byui.edu
jessicawclark33@gmail.com

The Nitwit said...

oh, I would still love to read your cute blog. I found your blog via ben/paige.

I used to babysit the Lewis clan and very much stay in touch with John/LaCinda and Lauren and keep up with the happenings of the rest of the family.

my name is Jenn

jenn_rogers@comcast.net

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

I really enjoy reading your blog and would love to continue:

Drewrucker@gmail.com

jess said...

I love reading your blog! Keep me on the list!

jessicalindsey0330 (at) gmail (dot) com

Stephanie said...

I went to high school in Richmond, VA with Tyler and Kristi and would love to continue keeping up with your adorable family.

~Stephanie Boswell Williamson
stwboswell@yahoo.com

Scott and Lindsey Family said...

I would love to keep up with your cute family! Hope you guys are well!

scottandlindseyfamily[at]gmail[dot]com

Alise Jennings said...

We for sure want to keep in touch with you guys. alise.jennings@gmail.com

The Theodores said...

can't wait to see pics!
mkc232@gmail.com

Sarah said...

I love reading your blog! Please keep me on this list! sarah.autieri@gmail.com