Monday, February 25, 2013

Wedding Weekend

February 15, 2013 - Michael & Annika were married! We flew to AZ very late the night before and got in really late! The kids slept a little bit on the plane but were both wide awake when we got to my parents house. Jackson immediatly ran into Steven's room to get his trains, lugged them into the family room and said, "tada!" Silly boy was crazy at 1 am Florida time. But we eventually put the kids to bed and hung out with the family and Michael before his big day!!



One of my favorite engagement pics

Their wedding was in the morning at the Mesa Temple and it was a beautiful day! They were sealed by Brother Perkinson who also sealed Tyler and me as well as Paige & Ben. He is my good friend, Jill's Grandpa, and Annika had known him from her ward growing up. He performs such an amazing ceremony and the spirit was so strong. I'm grateful to have been able to be there and for Steven and others who watched Jackson and Abbie outside during the event.

Annika was beautiful and Michael didn't look too bad himself :) She was actually wearing the same veil I wore at my wedding which I thought was really cool :)












I really didn't take that many pictures because I was holding Abbie the whole time, so I got these from other family members and friends!


My mom has now thrown two wedding receptions, but this was her first time with a wedding luncheon. They decided on a luncheon rather than a dinner mostly due to the fact that the night before their wedding was Valentines' Day! So we went straight from the temple to Stonebridge Manor for an amazing luncheon!  I should have taken more pictures, Jackson and Abbie were home with a babysitter so I have no excuse really. But I did take a couple. The flowers, food, and location were all perfect. It was a great party!


My place setting


The reception that evening was amazing as well. It was held in Annika's backyard and they had recently redone everything back there and it was so great!

Tented off eating area, colors of gold cream and mint

Driveway where you walked up, sign in table.
Jackson wore his suit and tie all night and looked so handsome


Abbie was in the cutest little dress, but was so crazy all night from lack of sleep!

The only picture I got with his boutonniere, he ripped it off right after

Love these people

How Jackson spent most of the night!

This frame is made of fresh flowers
Cake Cutting!
It was such a great night and so well attended, the place was packed! That's what happens when two kids from the same city get married :)

Thanks for sending me emails, for those who have! I've got to now just plug them all in and the blog should be private in a couple days.


No comments: