
BYU Cougars.. what can I say? That UCLA game last week was amazing.. that doesn't happen for the cougs.. amazing!! I'm stoked for the cougs, it's such a fun time. I hope they and the utes can both make it undefeated till that last game. What a game that would be! If they get Gameday to come I'm going!!
It's so much fun to actually know some of the guys on the team well. Dave Nixon is a good friend and Max Hall was our next door neighbor for a year (if you guys read this, I'm rooting for ya!) Max is a great competitor, we have golfed several times with some guys from our ward and also our bishop and Max has always come up clutch down the wire.. I doubt the Cougs lose this season with him at the helm.
The one thing I have to add is that it weird going to games no longer as a student.. seeing the social scene is funny and I love seein the row of Provo All Stars (guys that are 30+ that were there when I was a student) still there and being so glad that Rach decided to marry me!!
It's so much fun to actually know some of the guys on the team well. Dave Nixon is a good friend and Max Hall was our next door neighbor for a year (if you guys read this, I'm rooting for ya!) Max is a great competitor, we have golfed several times with some guys from our ward and also our bishop and Max has always come up clutch down the wire.. I doubt the Cougs lose this season with him at the helm.
The one thing I have to add is that it weird going to games no longer as a student.. seeing the social scene is funny and I love seein the row of Provo All Stars (guys that are 30+ that were there when I was a student) still there and being so glad that Rach decided to marry me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment