Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Rachel's Birthday!!


Today is Rachel C. Jennings 23rd Birthday! She is always so fun to wake up in the morning.. she slowly woke up and I brought her up her birthday cinnamon roll, milk, and sang her happy birthday while jamming out to American Boy by Estelle/Kanye! Always so much fun to be with Rach, but especially on her bday!


She is the best wife and I'm so glad to spend special days like this with her!!

4 comments:

Chelsy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chelsy said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RACHEL! I hope you both are doing well. Sometime when we can all get together we need to hang out again. Perhaps if we include golf into it somehow we can get Tyler and Rand more excited about it! :o)

Jill said...

RACH!!! Happy 23rd birthday! It looks like you had a ton of fun & that's what I was hoping for! Tyler is good to you, I can tell! Can't wait to see you again (I guess it'll be in a few more weeks, but it'll be fun)!!

Matt Stevens said...

Dear Cuz! You now share a birthday with the newest member of the Stevens family: Miss Sarah Elizabeth Stevens! Her thrilled daddy wanted to wish you a very Happy Birthday, albeit a tad bit late but I did just have a baby. Or at least Lizzy did.