Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Inner Turmoil

So a few weeks ago Rachel's grandparents made my wishes come true!! Nana (Rachel's grandma) called up and told us that she had received a letter from the Crimson Club that some of their most supportive members were receiving a chance to buy tickets. Not just any tickets mind you, but Crimson Club Tickets on the 45 yard line!!!!

Needless to say, I was drueling profusely on news of this opportunity!! To make it even better we found out that we would have the chance to come up to the President's Box for the Pregame Meal and enjoy a beautiful feast... the condition... I would have to wear RED!!! Normally what I would consider an unthinkable task. But i acquiesced and figured even if I had to pretend to be cheering on the outside for the Utes my inner Cougar would rather be at the game then not at all. So pretty much I'm gonna be cheering along with this guy. Amazing picture!!



But really I AM HOPING THAT THIS HAPPENS!!!

GO COUGS!!


1 comment:

Chelsy said...

So perhaps the real reason we lost is because Max saw one of his "friends" in the crowd showered in red...how did you sleep last night? haha!