Number Eight Tag (Thanks Brittany - sorry it took me a while to respond with it!!)
8 TV shows I Love to watch:
1. The Office
2. LOST
3. Seinfeld
4. American Idol
5. So You Think You Can Dance
6. Extreme Home Makeover
7.
8. (I haven't really had TV at home since May... so that's about it haha we're currently enjoying netflix)
8 Places I Love to eat:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Melting Pot
3. PF Changs
4. Carrabas
5. Macaroni Grill
6. Paradise Bakery
7. Cafe Rio
8. Outback
8 Things that Happened Yesterday:
1. woke up to discover a winter wonderland outside, it snowed all night!
2. drove to work in the snow, didn't get there til 9 - traffic was terrible!
3. had a really productive day at work
4. Tyler and I went to PF Changs for dinner with Jason, Meradith, and Jay in Provo
5. visited the Jennings family
6. visited Paige
7. cuddled with Tyler
8. turned on the heater for the first time this season
8 Things I love about Fall:
1. My Birthday, then Tyler's 12 days later!
2. Carving Pumpkins
3. Eating Candy Corn
4. Halloween night!
5. Seeing everyone's crazy and creative costumes
6. The leaves changing colors
7. Wearing sweaters
8. And...the fact that it leads up to Christmas!!!
8 Things on my Wish List:
1. To raise a family
2. To continue to act cute with my husband til we're old & gray
3. Have healthy kids
4. Get a raise/bonus at the end of the year....
5. Jim and Pam from the office to get married!!
6. Not as much snow as last year in Utah
7. travel to Europe again :-)
8. Go to Tahiti with my husband on some anniversary in the future
8 People I am tagging:
1. Hillary D.
2. Jill F.
3. Aarean J.
4. Candace F.
5. Annie S.
6. Chelsey E.
7. Ashley S.
8. Whitney L.
5 Home Security Options You Need In Place Today
2 years ago
1 comment:
Phew I'm sure glad we went to one of your top 8 spots! That's a relief! Dinner was fun you guys, we'll have to do it again. Cute blog! Rachel you are too funny I love the pic of the crabby secretary haha
Post a Comment