Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Probably the best intersection ever...

So as many of you know, Tyler and I recently left Utah County and now live in Salt Lake County. While it's only 5 miles north of our previous "dwelling" we've had to do some adjusting.

First, BYU fans are not the norm as they were down South. Our aparment complex and ward seem to be split Utah/BYU fans 50/50. We have to be careful what we say, especially since we're speaking in church the day after the big game...

Second, we actually smell smoke on a near daily basis... not something we were used to in Happy Valley.

Third, it's not quite so easy to drive down to Provo/American Fork to go shopping or to eat out. So... we've ventured northward, in the Draper/Sandy areas - and let me tell you, we haven't been dissapointed! Especially with this happenin spot...













Just East of South Towne Mall - there is the BEST selection of quick restaruants in one area I've ever seen!!

The following spots all share the same parking lot:

Paradise Bakery (none in Utah County) - best soups, sandwiches, salads, cookies!
Pei Wei (none in Utah County) - PF Changs to go
Rumbi - Tyler and I went on our first date here!
Costa Vida - Utah Classic
Chipotle (none in Utah County) - Burritos the size of a small child
Five Guys Burgers and Fries (None in Utah County...yet!) - In'N'Out From the East Coast (gone high class) Tyler's dad also happens to be working for these "guys"


Can you say wow?? These are probably my top fast dining spots in the country and they're all together!!


Even those out of Utah should appreciate that...

3 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

of course i came right home and found your blog. :) It was so so fun to see you guys tonight. We love the Jennings. We should meet you at 5 guys since it's so close! My brother has raved about that place for NYC!

Unknown said...

RACH!!! Josh told me you and Tyler stopped by Sunday night!! Why didn't you wake me up?!?!?! I know Im a grandma, it was like 9:30 and I was out! haha oh well whatever. I am sorry I missed you, we will have to come up and utilize this ramp...and go to the yummy restaraunts for dinner!

Unknown said...

ramp/interstection same difference haha!