Tyler and I are currently in Jackson, Mississippi. Today while he was at a big conference in town I hung out at the hotel. Since there's not a pool here, and I'm not really busy with work anymore, and there is NO shopping nearby... I decided to go see a movie! For the first time I actually went to a movie by myself. It's something I never thought I'd do - but, there weren't many other options in Jackson!
So I decided on Monsters Vs Aliens, since I figure Tyler wouldn't want to see that one. I went to the theatre alone, then I walked in and there was no one else even in there. Nothing on the screen either. So after sitting in an empty theatre, staring at a blank screen for 5 minutes...they started the previews and movie. No one else ever came in, so I ended up watching the movie all alone! It was a little weird, a little freaky, I'm not going to lie. But I guess there's not alot of demand for Monsters vs Aliens at 1:40 pm on a weekday in Mississippi.
I really liked the movie though!! I recommend it!
5 Home Security Options You Need In Place Today
2 years ago
4 comments:
ahhh! I seriously think that would be so freaky! A horror movie waiting to happen!
Brian did that once but he at least had two teenage kids in the theatre with him (at Thanksgiving Point) at a midday showing. Ha!
I'm glad you liked that movie. I've wanted to see it :)
Oh & the 6 hr. to see you if we were in GA would be so worth it! We'll let you know once a decision is made...
Enjoy Jackson, MS!
haha that is so funny. I remember taking a class at BYU and the teachers said to do something "out of your comfort zone" and then write about it. I chose to go to a movie by myself. It is kinda weird...going to movie alone. But why should it be?! Its not like you talk to the person during the movie anyways...? It was quite empowering actually, going out of my comfort zone that is. :-)
miss you guys!
that's hilarious...that would be a little creepy!
Post a Comment