Friday, April 24, 2009

Laundry!!

On Monday we finally got these delivered...
For the first time, we're living in a place that didn't come with a washer/dryer! Since we plan on buying a home soon, we figured that it would be a good time to invest in a good set that will last us through our time in FL and beyond (hopefully!)

So, now that we finally got our washer dryer, i was able to do this:
7 loads of laundry in one day


Then i did 3 the next day! I had NEVER been so excited to do laundry! I love our new "front loader" washer and our dryer is so quick! They're both very quiet - which is something I'm not used to. But it's nice to finally have a manageable dirty clothes hamper again.


Yesterday we went to Tampa. Tyler had been out there a few times already, but it was my first time out there! We stayed the night at the Hyatt in downtown Tampa and Tyler had a few appointments yesterday and this morning. Here we are in St. Petersburg, overlooking "Tampa Bay"

Hope you all have a fun weekend! We're spending our weekend at stake conference with Elder Jeffrey R. Holland!

2 comments:

Ashley Madsen said...

I love all the fun things you guys are getting to do and try! You two are SO busy!

Michelle said...

whew! i am tired from looking at all that laundry. I think i'll stare at my two loads and go to bed. :) congrats on the frontloaders. you have arrived!