We've been living in this townhouse since late March, ever since our moving van came a week early and both Tyler and I were out of the state. (I know I posted a very dramatic post about that back then but I thought you should know I got over it). Since then, we've enjoyed our new rental home and have been enjoying the bigger space compared to our other one bedroom apartments in Utah! Here's a quick little tour of the place so you know where we are (I guess this is a little more specifcially for our familes who have been wondering what our new place is like. Sadly, I don't really send pictures in emails anymore, I just blog them - so here it is)
Since we were coming from a one-bedroom apartment, we have never had a living/dining room before! At the moment it's basically empty - kind of pathetic that this is what people see when they first walk in. But since we're just renting the place I'm waiting to fill the room for a while...
Here is our lovely family room with proof that I sometimes watch girly movies on TV while I'm home alone...
Kitchen is quite a bit bigger than we've had, but still small enough that Tyler and I bump into each other quite a bit!
We even have a tiny little backyard that leads out to our garage. There's not much more grass outside of this photo's borders, so pretty much the covered patio is our back yard. As you can see at this point we're not really using ours for much more than random trash accumulation. But it's so dang hot right now, we don't really want to be outside anyways!
We do, however, have a family of lizards living in our backyard - they just had babies so now there are about 15 tiny lizards on our screen walls at all times. They're supposed to be killing the bugs out there, but I wish they'd do a better job...
Upstairs we have 3 rooms. This is the view from our room that I wake up to every morning, I actually really like it because it's always so sunny.
Our 3rd bedroom, really does not get much use. It was empty for a while, now we have a bed in there that someone gave us for free! So guests, we are ready for you! 
(Here is the lovely view out of the "guest bedroom" and as you can see we don't have too many neighbors to the east.)
We have the "back entrance" to Disneyworld just 3 miles south of us, Sea World and Universal Studios 15 minutes away, just an hour drive to the Atlantic Ocean, & an hour to the Gulf of Mexico. Seriously, come visit us - we'd love to have you!
2 comments:
What a cute place! After visiting Orlando in May, I would definitely live there! Aside from the humidity...I loved it!
After I told Annabelle that you lived by Disneyworld, she keeps asking me, "When are we going to go to Disneyworld with Rachel?"
Post a Comment