(photo "courtesy" of Ashley Swapp)**2009 truly has been the "Year of Weddings" for me! We started with Tyler's sister Jamie in January, then Tyler's brother Travis in May, then my other best friend Jill at the end of May, now Carly in July, and there will most likely be another major wedding later this year that I can't discuss just yet :-)

So I've been trying to find all the pictures I have of Carly and me on my laptop, but sadly I only have pics from the past couple years so I don't have many of our 9 year history. Carly moved 2 streets away from me right before 9th grade. I still remember the first time she and her younger sister Mallory came to our house to swim with Paige and me. From that first swim outing, we've come a long ways. Through highschool we pretty much did everything together and had almost identical school schedules in high school. Then we went up to BYU together and were roommates our Freshman and Sophomore Years.
(Oreganos - May 2006)
(Jill, Carly and I at our sisters graduation, May 2006)
(My crazy 21st birthday party, yes that is martinellis)


(Gateway Mall, July 2008)


(My crazy 21st birthday party, yes that is martinellis)
(Sophomore Roommate Reunion, September 2006)

Right before Tyler and I were married, she left on her mission to Brazil. But even though she wasn't there physically, her mom brought a little piece of Carly to the wedding! The girls (I think Megan Runyan) carried this picture of Carly around the Temple grounds and at the wedding dinner so she could be in the photos haha!
(Gateway Mall, July 2008)
(Freshman Roommate Reunion, January 2009) Best Roomies Ever!

(Jill's wedding, May 2009)
She got home from her mission last summer and I flew down to Mesa to welcome her home! Now, just one year later she's getting married and luckily I'm able to attend! Tyler couldn't miss work this week, so sadly I'll be taking the trip alone - but I'm excited to go to my "best friends wedding." She and Dave are going to make a great couple!
5 comments:
Yay! Congratulations to Carly (and her new hubby)!!! I hope you have a great weekend at the wedding. Please post pics.
Aw...i'm so nostalgic now! Love my princess friends!
Hey Girl!! I finally made a blog kind of:)I started last night so I really dont have anything up yet.... How are things going?!
You are SO discrete haha!
I just realized how LONG it has been since I've read your blog! Thanks for such a sweet post. You are an amazing friend and I'm sooooo glad you were at the wedding. It wouldn't have been complete without you!
Post a Comment