Last week we had Tyler's mom visit from Utah. She thought we were going to be waiting for her at the curb, but we surprised her and were waiting inside the terminal. Tyler took this video of the Jackson's first meeting of Grandma Jennings!
Tyler's dad was also able to come out, and joined Grandma for the weekend. It was great to have them here, not only to see Jackson, but also to visit us in Florida for the first time. We had a great time showing them around Windermere, they went out boating and jet skiing, and we even took Jackson to Disney World - Hollywood Studios - for a few hours.

Thanks to the Baby Bjorn, I took Jackson on his first ride at DisneyWorld - Toy Story Mania!
This was taken at the Beauty and the Beast show, you can see how thrilling it was for Jackson. JK ... he pretty much slept the whole time we were at Disney.

They left yesterday, and now for the first time since he's been born, we're getting adjusted into our new life. It was great to have 2 Grandmas, Aunt Paige, and Grandpa all visit Jackson this past month. Since we live so far away from family, it was truly a blessing. Now, all the visitors are gone, and we can be with just our new little family. I've gotten used to always being able to hand Jackson to someone to hold if I needed to get something done - and with Tyler out at work today - its just me for the first time! But I'm so grateful for this time with Jackson! I love spending all my time with him, there's nothing I'd rather be doing in life than being his mom. He is such a good baby, we are so blessed!!

We don't have another doctor appointment until next month, but I'm pretty sure he weighs well over 10 pounds now. He weighed 9 lb. 7 oz. 2 weeks ago, and he's definitely grown since then. He'll be outgrown of most of his newborn clothes by next week and now its time for the 0-3 month sizes! Check out that belly!
3 comments:
oh my he is just so perfect! Oh and the video isn't working?!?!
One month, already? Can you believe it? You will be amazed at how much he changes every week. I love your new family picture. (I also love your kelly-green skirt.)
How fun! Jackson is so so cute. And you look great!
Post a Comment