Thursday, April 22, 2010

Jackson's Nursery

I had been waiting to post pictures of Jackson's nursery until I got everything finished. But ... I'm realizing that might not be for a while, so here it is. My mom made pretty much everything you can see. The valance, bumper pads, crib skirt, quilt, table cloth, and pillows! I'd like to say we made them, but all I did was pick out some fabrics and cut some squares. She did an amazing job - I never would have imagined it look so great, better than anything you can buy! I still need to hang some more things up on the walls and get a couple other things - but here it is!

The perfect little nursery for the perfect little baby :-)

The room isn't too big, but we got the furniture to fit ... just barely!

I had 4 packs of newborn diapers, I'll be returning one of the boxes since Jackson outgrew them before we could even use them!!

I got that diaper bag for Christmas, my mom and sister bought it for me out while she was still working at Nordstrom last summer, before I was even pregnant. So at that point I hadn't even thought about nursery colors. When I chose black and white last fall, I had no idea my bag would match haha.

These bumper pads were probably the most intense thing she made. We just kinda made it up as we were going - turned out great!

Here's the quilt all laid out!



And here is Jackson as I get ready in the bathroom, he hangs out with me - such a chill baby! He hasn't cried today (yet) he's whined and grunted a bit, but no crying. It's only 1 pm, but still - how amazing is this kid!

No comments: