In this picture Jackson is looking at me and Tyler quickly snapped this while he was distracted with mommy. I'm still waiting for him to stare at a camera and smile ... that will be the day!
Here are some recent updates on our 4 month old!*He sleeps through the night, normally he sleeps for a good 9 hours each night, sometimes 10! Now, when we hear him waking up, he is more often talkative than crying. Recently he discovered his toes and he'll usually be grabbing them when he's waking up from his sleep.

*He wears 6-12 month size clothes. I used to have a closet full of baby clothes, now he's outgrown half of them and will outgrow pretty much everything else in a few months. Time to go shopping!

*He loves to sit up like a big boy! Whether it be on mommy's lap, in a bumbo, on the couch, in the stroller, or here in the rocking chair.

*Maybe even more than sitting, he loves standing up on our laps. I'm guessing he'll stand on his own pretty early. He doesn't need much support from mommy or daddy. He loves being able to look around and see what's going on around him!

*He's not a huge fan of lying on his back and especially not his stomach, so he hasn't really rolled over yet. He's pretty dang close, but not there yet. I probably don't give him enough tummy time, I try once a day though. But he really hates it after about 3 minutes, and he always spits up afterwards, so it's kinda annoying to have to clean it up every time.
*He LOVES his daddy, he loves hanging out with him and bouncing up and down on his lap.

*He loves swimming, which is lucky since we live in Florida! Daddy takes him swimming every week and he loves moving around in the water.

*He loves flying in the air with daddy. This is a recent activity but it always gets a big smile from Jackson ... now if only we could capture it on the camera...
I love my boys!!

No comments:
Post a Comment