Having a sick baby is the worst. This weekend Jackson had a cold and it was so sad for Tyler and me to see him suffer. He's normally such a happy little guy so it's sad to hear him with a scratchy cough, sniffling, and having a hard time breathing. I hate to admit that he caught the little virus from his mommy :-( But he's feeling a lot better now, can't say the same for mommy, but I'm so glad his immune system is working so well!

He also had to get his immunization shots the day he was first getting sick. Here's the poor little guy with his watery eyes and bandaids.
He turned 4 months on Saturday, I'll post more pictures later but for now - it's just crazy to see how much he's changed in the past 4 months.

Here he is in his swing at 1 week old.

And here he was at 17 weeks old.
Wow.
No comments:
Post a Comment