Tuesday, July 20, 2010

July 19

July 19 is a good day for the Jennings family. Last year, on July 19th we found out we were going to become parents!It was late at night when when we took these pictures and I obviously wasn't looking my best. But as much as I hate the way I look in this picture, I love the moment in portrays. I was very surprised and overwhelmed as you can see!

One year later I have this beautiful boy.

He'll be 4 months old on Saturday, I can't believe how fast time flies. But at the same time, it feels like I've been Jackson's mom forever. And I know everyone says their baby is the cutest ever - but seriously Jackson is so dang cute! People who see him seriously do double takes when they peek in the stroller, not expecting to see such a little cutie. And, I don't know if it's a good thing, but we've been told numerous times that he's "way too cute to be a boy." I kind of really want to submit his pictures so he can be a model - but I'm guessing so does every other obsessive mom...


ANYWAYS ... This year on July 19th (aka yesterday) we also found out some good news -- but I'm not sure we're ready to share quite yet. Just like we didn't announce we were having a baby until we got things verified with a doctor, we will wait until we get things verified by .....

stay tuned!

7 comments:

Carly said...

hahaha... can't trick me!

Ashley Madsen said...

I'm racking my brain... Did you get the house?

dhagen said...

He sure looks like a mini-Tyler! Tyler, I needed you last week as Max Hall, John Beck and I played 18 at Riverside. I needed a partner. Where were you?

Unknown said...

okay you trickster I totally thought you were pregnant again! haha. wow. that would have been a surprise huh?! lol.

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

I am practially having a panick attack...You can't do that to me!

Hillary from The Beauty Mark said...

I am practially having a panick attack...You can't do that to me!

Steven said...

wow he is getting so big!!!!!!!!!!!! You have 6 comments ...... thats the most u have ever gotten