Friday, August 20, 2010

He did it!

He finally did it!! Just before his 5 month birthday, Jackson decided to roll over today! He rolled from tummy to back twice this morning and looked very proud of himself. I was honestly getting a little worried since he was already sitting up pretty well but couldn't roll over yet ... but now this first time mom can rest easy!

Also, I put Jackson in little baby jeans for the first time today - he looks like such a big boy it kinda freaks me out. I didn't have him wear them for long, since we live in Florida and w/ humidity it feels like 105 all summer ... He normally just rocks the onesies and I'll add shorts if we're goin out. It's too hot for anything else!


PS Is it normal that Jackson fits in size 9-12 month clothes but can't even fit in his 3 month (or size 2) shoes yet?? The shoes he's wearing above are 3 month size and are still falling off his tiny little feet haha.

No comments: