Monday, August 16, 2010

J.T.

Jackson (AKA J.T or Jacksy) is only 4 1/2 months old and is ahead of the curve in learning to ...


Sit up on his own
Stand up while holding onto the couch


Grab his activity mat toys with his toes


But he's a little behind with ...


Tummy time


Rolling over
And most recently ... Eating rice cereal
He would not even let us put it in his mouth!

But he's still the cutest little buddy!

3 comments:

Steven and Wendy OBryant said...

HAHAHA! I love the second to last picture. Boy is he mad! Such a cute little man, Rach. I just think he is so precious! And sitting up and standing!!! Nao didn't do those things until 6 months. Go Jackson!

J & J said...

isn't that baby einstein floor toy-thing (what are those even called, anyway?) the best? goldie LOVES to kick her whale as hard as she can while growling at it. good times. he's so talented!

Jamie said...

Oh my gosh, that last picture is just about the cutest thing I've ever seen. Can't wait to meet Jackson in November.