Saturday, August 7, 2010

Jacksy after swimming

I posted 2 hours ago (see below) but Tyler and I couldn't resist sharing these new photos of Jackson. We just went swimming and took these pics when we got home and were getting Jackson out of his wet clothes.

I didn't realize how cute these were going to turn out, but now they are some of our favorites!

Enjoy!!*

* (especially YOU Grandma and Grandpa J, Grandma and Grandpa C, Uncle Travis & Steven, Aunt Kristi, Ashley, Paige & Jamie who I know can't get enough pics of our Jacksy-Pie!)







4 comments:

Kristi & Phil said...

Oh my gosh! Soo dang cute!! look at the dimples and the big blue eyes:) and those chubby legs...CUTENESS!

Ashley Madsen said...

Hey Rach,
If you want to make that cake, the recipe is here:

http://1tablespoon.blogspot.com/2010/08/hawaiian-supreme-cake.html

Kat said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kat said...

What a delight. I hope you don't mind that I just stumbled upon your blog (thanks to our mutual friend Camille's blog and your subsequent commentary). Your son is so beautiful!