Thursday, November 4, 2010

Correction

Remember on Monday when I said that this weekend would have been better had Tyler not been sick with the flu? Well turns out it isn't the flu. He was starting to feel better on Monday, but then took a turn for the worse Monday night. He went to urgent care Tuesday morning while I took Jackson with me to vote...

As Jackson and I were waiting in the hour-long line, Tyler kept texting me progressively alarming updates from the doctor such as ...

Fever is 102

Doc says I have Bronchitis

Doin a chest X-ray


Pneumonia

I gotta Get a shot

Gonna get on antibiotic

So, forget the flu - he has pneumonia!! Finally I made it to the front of the line and voted (yay for republicans winning in Florida!) and then met up again at home with Tyler. He showed me this note ---



For the past couple days Tyler has been at home trying to get better ... especially so we can go to Puerto Rico on Tuesday!! I'm trying to keep Jackson and myself away from Tyler so we don't get sick, it's honestly a miracle I'm still ok!

So for my husband who I'd never seen sick with more than a cold since we've been married, here he is sicker than I've ever been. Poor Tyler ... hoping he gets better soon!!

2 comments:

Hilary said...

Poor Tyler! I'm sorry he's so sick! And I hope he gets better before your trip!

Ash said...

sad for tyler! but yay for voting :)