Monday, November 8, 2010

PR Here we come!

Just so you know, Tyler is feeling much better now and luckily Jackson and I avoided him so much last week that we didn't get sick either! Now we're getting ready to go to Puerto Rico in the morning! Jackson hasn't been on a flight since he was 2 months old, back then he was an angel on the plane. We know it won't be as easy this time around, but we're hoping he does well tomorrow. He's a lot more active and wiggly so it should be interesting. If nothing else, its good practice for our much longer flights for Thanksgiving and Christmas!

Hopefully his favorite Gerber Puff cereal snacks will help us through the flight. He has become such a good eater these past couple weeks! He now eats a jar of baby food for breakfast, lunch, and dinner and loves having the puffs for snacks. A few days ago he started to try to feed himself the puffs and it wasn't working. I'd say 1 out of 20 made it in his mouth maybe? Most ended up smashed on the ground in his hand or down in the high chair. But dang he's gotten better, and fast! Today about 15 out of 20 make it in his mouth. He's a fast learner!

Maybe I'm going into such detail because as I type this I'm watching Jackson do this ...


2 comments:

Carly said...

I'm glad Ty is feeling better! Hope you have fun in Puerto Rico! I'm sure you will. Can't wait to see you at Christmas -- I miss you guys!

Ash said...

i'm so jealous! have soooo much fun dear!