Life is great in Florida during the month of March! We're smelling orange blossoms in the air, enjoying the warmer weather, and getting ready for some fun times ahead.
Last week we spent some time with our friends from Utah, Jeff & Erin. Jeff was the one who introduced Tyler to the company he works for, so we owe a lot to him! We met up with them at DisneyWorld last weekend and had some good times at Magic Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Animal Kingdom.
Now I'm spending my time getting ready for my family coming to town next week, Jackson's Birthday Party, and Girls' Camp. Sadly, the camp is taking up most of my time at the moment (it actually starts on Jackson's birthday). I am the "Camp Director" for the ward this year, and we're spending 2 nights camping at a ranch in tents! It is a completely different experience than that of mine at Camp Lomia in Arizona, but hopefully I'll make it a good time for the girls in my ward! Since it's so hot here in the summers, they decided to have camp during spring break this year. One bad thing about Florida, there are no mountains to escape from the heat during the summer. I guess instead of cabins, people just have beach houses. For now I'm spending most of my free time planning stuff for camp. It will be nice to have some more time when camp is over :-)
Ok Ok, here is the real reason for the post (or at least the reason our family members come to the blog) some recent pictures of Jackson!
He's starting to become interested in the garbage can - I sense trouble with this fascination in our futures...
You can't really tell but Jackson went down the stairs today! This makes me a little less worried with him playing on the stairs.
Someone wasn't ready for the camera to be whipped out I guess! Such Big Eyes! In this pic you can see how long his eyelashes are - they're killing me!
Jackson eating breakfast Sunday Morning ...
& Jackson eating lunch Sunday afternoon!
Notice anything different? Maybe the huge bump on his head????
He's still a happy smiley baby though, but the huge bruise/cut on his head happened when he fell into a sharp corner of the wall. A traumatic experience for him, me, but most of all his Daddy who just hates to hear his baby boy in pain.
He loves looking at his family photo album! I'm trying to remind him of all his aunts and uncles!
Last but not least, we got his passport in the mail this week. So stinkin precious - Look at that face! How could someone not let him in their country with that smile??
And one more video of the little guy walking at Downtown Disney when we were hanging out with our good friends John & Semra. And please don't think I'm a bad mother for ignoring he and Tyler. I really couldn't hear him at all.
2 comments:
he is growin up so fast! That passport is hilarious!
This is Dan. Jamie and I can't get enough of the passport pic. This kid is a Jennings through and through.
Post a Comment