OK I realize this is a little bit much, but it's so hard to choose my favorites that I had to include 20ish pictures from Jackson's photo shoot. I've promised these to my family for a week now, so here they are!
ps - can anyone tell me how to make pictures display bigger or side by side? all you professional bloggers do it - what's the trick?
These are ADORABLE. He has the most beautiful eyes, and he's so darn happy!
As for the pictures, In order to make mine side-by-side, you can make a "collage" through www.picnik.com. That is where I do most of my photo editing including putting text on the photos (it's great cause its free and totally user-friendly). If you have any other questions about it, you can just email me :) (camillelewis47(@)gmail(dot)com)
We met in a BYU Business class and were married less than a year later! Now we live in Southern California. Tyler went back to get an MBA and now works in Product Managemnt. Rachel is a retired accountant, now a full-time mom to 5 year-old Jackson, 3 year-old Abigail and 1 year-old Kaylee.
3 comments:
My favorite is the shirtless one. Oh how I would love to be a little boy again! We're excited to see you guys soon.
These are ADORABLE. He has the most beautiful eyes, and he's so darn happy!
As for the pictures, In order to make mine side-by-side, you can make a "collage" through www.picnik.com. That is where I do most of my photo editing including putting text on the photos (it's great cause its free and totally user-friendly). If you have any other questions about it, you can just email me :) (camillelewis47(@)gmail(dot)com)
You can use picnik or I use PhotoShop but it's expensive.... anyways, People make collages
You can also use powerpoint and post them together and save it a pic! Bc picnik costs money if you want different styles and things <3
Anyways Your son is freakin' adorable! Love the one yr, photo session!
Post a Comment