Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Edge

This post is long overdue, but here is the new car!! Tyler's company used to require their salesmen to drive vans because of all the demos and products they need to carry around with them. But when the company switched from Toyota to Ford for their car company, Tyler jumped for joy because Ford doesn't even make a minivan. So they've now all transferred to the Ford Edge.

I never thought I'd say this but I miss the van. The Edge is great but I miss the roominess of the back seat with the bucket seats and third row and also I miss never having to open the back doors, but rather just push a button. But seriously, Tyler was sooo happy when he drove home in this!


Here's a better picture of it since I don't know how to take a picture of the whole thing...


It really is a great car and when I'm sitting in the front, I love it. The technology they have in cars now is so crazy, check out the interior - it's one giant touch screen computer!


But I'll say it again, I miss the van and I may even drive one someday. Can't believe I just said that haha but now it's on the blog so I guess it's going down in history.

No comments: