Sunday, July 17, 2011

Fourth

Oh yeah - the Fourth of July, just 2 weeks later. Honestly it was not one of our fondest fourths. It was actually our first one spent in Orlando, but didn't go as well as we'd planned. Jackson was really sick all weekend and none of us had slept well the night before so it wasn't the most joyous of occasions! But we did a little swimming, bbqing with friends, and watched the Disney Fireworks with friends from our new church building.


Jackson loves getting balloons every time we go to the grocery store!




Ready for our bbq.



He loved his little flag!

I'm realizing these pictures are pretty lame but with a super sad baby I was lucky to get these! Jackson is normally such a happy kid that it is such a transformation when he's sick! You can tell from his face in this one!


But there was a beautiful sunset that weekend!


One of the coolest things of the weekend was when I saw a herron kill and eat a snake in our backyard!

At the end of the video is when it started swallowing the thing! It was so crazy watching it, hopefully in a few more months Jackson can enjoy it with me a little bit more!

1 comment:

Carly said...

Did you just say snake? In your backyard!?! Now I can never move to Florida.