Oh Abigail why must you get so big so fast, and why must you be so stinkin cute! We are so in love with our baby girl. She turned four months old on Sunday so I took some pictures when we got home from church. She had been wearing her white knit tights, but I had to take them off to document the leg chub :)
.JPG) |
| I took about 100 pictures, and of course the first picture I took turns out to be the best haha. |
.JPG) |
| She would not stop grabbing her dress and sucking on it. Seriously, everything goes to the mouth right now! |
.JPG) |
| Love my chunky baby girl :) |
So we went to the doctor for the first time since May and boy has she grown, she is now 15 pounds 9 ounces, which sounds huge - but is still 2 pounds lighter than Jackson was at this age haha. She is in the 80th % for weight. She only grew 1 1/2 inches which kind of surprised me - she's only 24 1/2 inches and in the 35 % for height. She's long enough to be growing out of 3-6 month clothes but maybe that's just the chub doing that :) Either way she is growing way too fast, oh ya and has a huge head just like her brother. At least she's in the 98% and not off the charts...
.JPG) |
| At the doctor, after being weighed - letting all the rolls hang out |
The beauty girl hasn't made a ton of changes this month. Other than the fact that she is now rolling over. She rolls from back to tummy effortlessly. She loooves being on her tummy and still sleeps that way. There have been a few times where I have set her down on her tummy and come back to find her on her back. I haven't seen it happen but she's obviously rolling both ways now, my little ambi-turner :)
While she's not officially scooting forward intentionally, she is quite the little mover. She'll be on the blanket facing one direction and then I'll come back and she'll be facing the other way - she does this both on her back and tummy. I am going to guess she'll be scooting in a month or so.
Her sleeping schedule is still about the same, she hasn't really gone much longer in the nights, still about 8 hours on an average good night. She still takes one long afternoon nap and shorter naps in the morning and evening. I can see her transitioning into a 2 nap a day schedule in the next month or so though. But the girl always falls asleep in her carseat if we go out in the evenings.
.JPG) |
| Abbie on her first four "month birthdays" |
One day while I was holding Abbie on my lap in the guest room I looked over at the exersaucer that had been sitting there for six months and realized - oh wow she is probably old enough to play in there now! So I plopped her in and she loved it!
 |
| And Jackson now loves it too! |
.JPG) |
| Just FYI the exersaucer is now normally downstairs, not teetering dangerously at the top of the stairs :) |
She is still the most smiley happy girl ever! She is very easy going and will sit or lay in a room contently watching Jackson play. I am so happy that they love each other so much :)
No comments:
Post a Comment