Abigail
She really started talking over the holidays and now can say just about anything she wants to say. She went into the holidays just knowing a few animal names but most all of their sounds. Now she says the animal names from dog & cat to giraffe & elephant. She still is an animal lover.
| and she's a chocolate lover :) |
| Abbie loves Elmo, and I guess the feeling is mutual |
| Jackson's example has helped her to learn so quickly |
She has gotten amazing at puzzles and its her new favorite toy. While she used to be (and still is) our little book reader, now puzzles are climbing the ranks. She plays with puzzles and books more than toys for sure. She can quickly figure out new peg puzzles and now has started doing basic 9 and 12 piece puzzles. She can memorize them and then do them easily. We have 4 of these puzzles that she does over and over. She also loves her two Alphabet puzzles and has those about memorized too. We just need to work on getting the letters the right way sometimes.
She is still an amazing sleeper! She'll take a 2-2 1/2 hour nap and sleep 12 hours at night. She rarely wakes up early. She still goes to bed without a fight and loves cuddling up with her blanket and binkies. The only time she gets them (or wants them actually) is in her crib and I think we'll phase out around the time baby comes around.
She's getting to be a pickier eater. Dairy is her favorite food group, cheese and yogurts are some of her favorites. But sometimes she'll even refuse fruit which is crazy to me since it's Jackson's favorite food group. I have started feeding her baby food pouches again and she'll still devour those! She would prefer a spinach/pear pouch than pear slices - silly girl. But at least I can get her to eat veggies that way!
She is such a sweet girl and has completely melted our hearts! But oh she can be drama. She has become even more of a mama's girl lately, I don't know if it's because I'm pregnant and she senses times are a-changing or what, but it's gotten ridiculous. She had been getting better about it, and now its gotten bad again.
| This face... |
| I was trying to go outside to shovel the driveway but of course she wouldn't let me... |
| They love each other |
| And she also loves and talks about her best friend Alice all the time! |
| Her new love, the kitchen! "What you want mama? Hot dog and Orange Juice?" |
There are a few different friends who we've left Abbie with, the Pulleys, Rawcliffes, Holbrooks, Morris'. And it's always such a scene when we leave. She screams and won't leave my lap until I force her off and pretty much run out the door feeling awful. I normally get a text 2 minutes later. Abbie is totally fine, happy, laughing and playing with toys! That little teaser, kills me every time but she really does great in nursery and at play dates other than that initial drop off.
She is our little princess and we're loving our time with her as our youngest :)
No comments:
Post a Comment