 |
| Welcome back to New England... |
This should have been what I posted at the end of the Florida trip post, because this is literally what we came home to. It had snowed just a bit while we were away! We flew home on Valentines Day but we didn't do anything too special that day honestly. We got the kids inside, fed them lunch and had nap and quiet time while Tyler and I (ok mostly Tyler) tackled the snow in the afternoon.
The next day was still ugly and a little snowy but we managed to get out of the house for a family valentine lunch date to cheesecake factory. We all wore our valentine outfits, thank you grammy!
 |
| Cheesecake Cheesy grins |
Then the next day (sunday) was our 7th wedding anniversary. I really don't remember what we did. I think Tyler made greek food (my favorite) and I made some dessert of his choice. This is what happens when I blog 6 weeks later. Our Florida trip counted as our anniversary presents to each other that year. But maybe the other reason I can't remember many details of the day is that was the day the Bishop called me in and asked me to be primary president. A little overwhelming, especially since I'm replacing his wife, President Monson's grand-daughter.
 |
| 7 years ago :) |
The next week Tyler was off to SLC for a work trip, the first time ever he had to go there for work! It also coincided with the big Qualtrics Summit and since Tyler's company is a customer he was asked to be a speaker. (It also helps that Troy works there and Tyler knows the CEO) But it turned out to be a huge crowd that Tyler spoke to!

 |
| Front Row for Boys II Men! |
|
| | | | | | | |
But for the rest of us when we got home, we got back in the routine of preschool, play-dates, puzzles, libraries and even a couple museums. There is a children's museum in Bristol (where ESPN headquarters is) so Jackson got to check out their interactive exhibit and try his hand at the SportsCenter desk!
 |
| In case he changes his mind about being a police officer... |
 |
| His obsession with the USA map started these weeks... |
 |
| We finally bought the kitchen! |
 |
| She loves her puzzles! |
 |
| Had to be big enough for them to play nicely together of course |
Since we traveled so much this winter, Jackson hadn't done any other activities since soccer ended in November. So finally I signed him up for a 6 week basketball clinic that started up the end of February. It's called the Little Dribblers (same place as Little Kickers) but Jackson always pronounces it "Little Jigglers" and it makes me laugh. But I think he would prefer soccer as it's easier for 3 year olds to get the hang of, but he enjoys this too! He definitely improved his dribbling skills over the weeks. He gets frustrated with it though because he knows he isn't doing it right.
 |
| Stretching before his first practice |
 |
| He really liked Coach O |
There were a couple days where it got warm enough for outside play :)
No comments:
Post a Comment