Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Is this thing on?

tap tap.. is this thing on? It's been a while. Like basically a year, a while... And i haven't even blogged about our beautiful Kaylee. I always promised myself I wouldn't stop blogging even when it wasn't trendy anymore. Because, well it's our family journal! So yeah, I've felt awful about this for a while. But with my computer being moved into the basement after Kaylee was born, and that computer being the slowest thing ever... it would literally take me hours to do one post while sitting in the freezing cold basement. So since that computer was basically dead, we decided to get a laptop for me, oh wait - Tyler had an extra laptop left from his MBA days, so I blogged a few times after Kaylee was born using that laptop. And then it got virus after virus, we tried to fix it, repair it blah blah it never happened. Then we moved across the country and here we are on September 1st.

Now with Jackson in kindergarten and Abbie starting preschool, I would like to believe I'll have a little more time on my hands. It's been 6 months since I've had Jackson and Abbie in school in the mornings. So this means I will have a little bit more free time and can hopefully get caught up on this. I'm hoping to do some major catch up posts in the next couple months and get totally caught up by the end of the year. OK maybe I just made up that goal now as I'm typing but hey - I wrote it down. And you're what, 10 times more likely to follow through or something like that :)

I'm using Tyler's laptop from work, they just gave him a new one and I'm hoping they dont ask for the old one back because it still works great and I would love to have it :)

alright so there is the catch up introduction. I am such a blessed mother and am hoping my good memory can last for the past year :)

No comments: